Sunday, February 22, 2009

2 in one day =). 2/20/09

Friday 2/20/09
Boy oh boy, do I never wanna wear heels again!!. But I will end up doing so anyways. My feet still hurt and it's Sunday. -_-.

Well Friday I came into the city. That was an adventure. As I was on my way to see my friend, JAM, rap--I had that "lust" at first sight. I was just sitting on the train, when this guy caught my eye, and I'm guessing I caught his because we seemed to look at eachother everytime, at the same time--he kept smiling, and I smiled back--then his stop came =(--as he was getting off he looked back at me, and I at him--he continued to walk and looked back, and gave me this beautiful smile, showing his teeth and everything lol. I still remember what he was wearing too--A black peacoat, light ripped jeans, cowboy boots[[his jeans were over them]], he had ruffled hair and he was tall. He was so handsome. Enough of that..I think I'm drooling. Hahah.
After getting off the train, I was approached by an agent, his name was Brock. He gave me his card and everything. He was there for fashion week at Bryant Park. That was very interesting. But it could be a scam. Who knows?

Eventually I meet up with my cousin and her friends--said hello, and was introduced to the people I didn't know. Then we were off to see our friend, JAM. Of course they're rushing and I'm trying to keep up the pace, but being in heels--I'm dying and just falling all over the place. HA. I think all in all that night I fell about 5 or 6 times. Go mee. We got to the place and it was packed inside, so we were just waiting for JAM to come on and perform. He went on and he was soo good. I'm so proud of him. After his performance, everyone decided they would be go to Plush, a club in Queens.

We get there, and normally I don't dance because well..I CAN'T dance. Hahah. Bachata comes on, I can't dance bachata for my life, but my friend, Julian tried to teach me. That was just disaster, especially with my heels on. Julian ended up battling some guy. then we started dancing. Not for nothing though, I had mad fun. I enjoyed my night, and the adventure home.

"David has bunny ears."

Friday was a night to remember for me, and not just for the reasons listed abovee =O.
I'm done, hahah I wrote a lot =).
Time to celebrate my grandma's birthday.. (:

Simply Yours,
Mookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment