Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update..

Alright so. I haven't written in 2 weeks exactly. I figured I might as well now =).

I've been friends with my friend Sandra for a while now, but not up until recently did I realize that she would truly be one of the greatest and best friends I have ever had. Being a human being, I made a mistake--one that could've costed us our friendship, BUT. she forgave me. I was shocked!. I mean I considered Sandra to be one of my better friends for where I lived, but I was in awe. I'm so thankful to have found a friendship like that. And I guess that goes to prove that it's not about how long you've known eachother, but the quality of the relationship that you have with them. I lub ju "Kobey." =).

Before I continue with what I've been up to..I'd also like to say how thankful I am for my mom because even though we've had one hell of a rocky relationship, she managed to be there for me through quite a painful time. Lately, it's been feelin like old times, like when I used to live in Queens, we would be on the train, and she would lightly touch my face with her hair. And recently, she even woke me up tickling my feet. That made me laugh. But yeah. I love her<3>

Onto what I have been upto lately....
I have actually been hanging out with people?!!? =O. It's quite the shocker I know. Hahah. Usually I spend my weekends at home, alone, watchin TV..but 3 weeks ago, I went out to the movies, then my friend came and stood over my house. Last weekend--I stood over my one friends house, and then her and another friend stood over mine on Sunday. This weekend(Friday)--Saw my friend perform, and I went clubbing for the first time.[[write bout that in another blog]]

Valentine's Day--My dog was my valentine. =) *All at once: AWW*. Haha just kidding. But she was. My mom gave me a nice feeling pajamas, socks, and chocolate[mm] for Valentine's Day. She does something special for every holiday and I love it =). I also just relaxed, watched a lovey-dovey movie, and ate chocolate ice cream. Then my mom brought me home my favorite dish!!. WOO. All-in-all, I enjoyed my day with my doggie =).

I'm going to write about Friday in another blog. =)

Simply Yours,
LAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment