Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Kickoff

Alright, so here's the thing..I started coming on here, simply to read my friend, JAM's blogs. Then, my friend Julian started blogging, and when he noticed that I didn't have any blogs he asked my why. I answered saying I wouldn't know what to write..yadayadayada. Anywho, at some point I had mentioned that I just wasn't ready for people to read my life story at which he responded with "I don't see it as reading your life story..I see it as accepting what your mind has to tell." I thought that was pretty interesting, so I figured I'd give this blogging thing a shot. Oh and he said blogging becomes its own personality which is something else I found interestingg..

Well..here goes & bare [or however you spell it] with me please, I suck at this =). Heheh.

For starters, I did make the banner that says Simply Yours. But thats just my own little signature thingy. Weird, yeah I know. It's usually "Simply Yours LAM." With LAM being my initials and one of my many nicknames. We'll discuss that another time.

For now I'll just talk about how interesting my 2008 was.
Well, I moved a lot, whether my leaving was due to good or bad reasons, it was still interesting. I think in just the year of 08 I moved 3 times..living in four different homes. I lived in NYC and met the most interesting, and some the nicest people there. People that I will always remember.
I had one heartbreak with no serious relationships following that. I mean I dated two people following that break up, but like I said before, nothing serious.

I'll consider 2008, the year of experience, maturity, and knowledge. I experienced that it's okay to come forward. I matured in a sense because by living in different homes, each family in one way or another has taught me a lesson which helped me grow and expand more. One thing I know I learned and will always remember is that it's okay to let go because if they wanted to go in the first place, then it wasn't really worth having them at all, was it?
But who knows what 2009 will bring. I just know I'm excited to be graduating and starting college. That'll be an adventure to experience.

Simply Yours,
LAM.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! You blogged! See this is all you gotta do. Pretty impressive for the first time! I know all about your moving, and how much it sucked =/. But hey! You are still alive and well =), also more mature! Congrats on your first blog =)

    ReplyDelete