Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happiness. 6:30am post.

Woo. Midterms are now finally done. I doubt I passed my chem. That was just ridiculously hard, even with the cheat sheet we were allowed to have.


Anywho...
I find myself curious and wondering a lot lately, like how I used to when I was a kid and shit. When I was younger I would always be one to ask questions, like when I was just starting to learn what separation and divorce back when I was about 6 or 7..I would always ask my mom and dad why they couldn't be together. Apparently, I would ask the craziest stuff that a child wouldn't normally ask, or so I'm told by the parentals and the family.. I know find myself doing that again.
I don't know if I like that yet or not. I guess we shall soon find out..Blegh.

I'm kind of feeling awkward. I mean, I'm happy. Really happy lately. This "new found" happiness, is really just making me want to explore the world. I want to go outside and just see everything this world has to offer. I want to travel, I want to go camping [[yes I actually want to stay out in the woods with all those bugs]], I just want to feel free, and just simply BE. I want to see the beauty in this world that is hiding, I want my eyes to just open and feel the light. I want it to be summer so I can just go outside with a blanket, just lay there, and look at the stars for hours. I want an adventure, and adventure that is magical, special, invigorating, full of laughter, and so much more. I want to be able to go to the Drive-in, lay on top of a car, watch a movie, and be under the stars with the option to just do either. I mean I know you go to the movies to see a movie, but to be there and just have the stars above you, showing all these possibilities..that makes me feel just this feeling, that I can't explain. I know I keep saying I want, but it's not about just wanting because I plan to go after all that, and I'm excited. I would like it if people joined me on the journey, or journeys, just to share the memories with someone, and enjoy the excitement. It could be a group of friends, a loved one, my dog, someone new.

I look at the possibilities of what the future holds, and my mind just fills with all these ideas of what I could do, and want to do. Of what could happen, and what couldn't. I look at the options of this year alone, and for all I know, I could meet the love of my life, or that person can be standing right in front of me, and its just magical. I could get hurt, but that's not what I want to think about, nor what I plan on thinking about. I'm just looking ahead to the great times I'll spend with mis amigos, loved ones, pets. ANYONE. I feel as though I'm in this new mentality, and I'm just simply happy. I mean, sure I can be angry, but why spend time being angry or feeling alone, when I know I have people who love me that I love just as much.

Technically yesterday, I found myself being angry, but I just couldn't stay angry. My friends cheered me up, and I just was happy. I also find myself being nicer, or at least pointed out to me by Turtle. To those of you who I have had that deep conversation regarding our relationship[[you know who you are]]..I love you guys/girls & I meant every word of it =).

I'm off to do some errands now and get my ish ready to stay at Turtle's house with Cellery. :D I'll write again soon :D.

Simply Yours,
Mookie.
P.S. To the man I will be marrying at 27, and start dating at 24[[insider]] :P..You're words are amazing, and will always be important to me. I listen to you when you speak. I hear you when you speak. I read what you say. You are an amazing person and deserve the best. Don't ever let anyone tell you different. I'll be singing to you again soon. ;). Lol Love ya.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad for two things. One that you found a new happiness and that your blogging again.

    Still a litte mad about you dis-scribing to my blog. but whatever. Back to the positive.

    the future looks brought

    ReplyDelete
  2. valentines is coming,
    kind of excited..

    do not know if will be able to do anything but i llike to see all the couples, especially old couples, holing hands. it's so sweet :)

    Corynn

    ReplyDelete