Sunday, January 4, 2009

My sister Stephanie.

I just wanted to say a quick Happy Birthday to my older sister Stephanie aka Fifany =)

I love you so muchh. And I cannot wait to meet my future neice :D
I hope you had and continue to have an amazing day because you deserve it.

I'm so ecstatic that we've become so close ever since I moved in with Papi. And we remain close. You realized I wasn't a spoiled brat, and I realized you were actually caring and sweet instead Ms. Attitude. =P
Well I love youu again!! You're the best = )

Simply Yours,
LAM


P.S. --- She got her name Fifany because when my older brother was younger, he couldn't pronounce her name Stephanie, therefore coming up with FIFANY!. Lol. Well it kinda stuck with her, and I like to call her that occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment